June 15, 2010

Daily Twitter Posting Roundup from @MungosADHD

Here is a roundup of my most recent Twitter posts from @MungosADHD.com:
  • ADD'ing it all up: monday morning mishmosh ow.ly/1Y8vh
  • ADD'ing it all up: Murphy schmurphy ow.ly/1Y8vD
  • How I fight ADHD © Amalia Zents: Daily Tip: Do what you have to do to make it through. ow.ly/1Y8wU
  • ADD Consults Store ow.ly/1YbIm
  • 18 Channels - my ADHD colored life...: But do you LIKE me? ow.ly/1Ycmg
  • My Inattentive Life: Ritalin--day one ow.ly/1YkTT
  • Stop Procrastination from Interfering – Don't Wait! - ADHD Coach ow.ly/1Ylpj
  • Jessie's ADD Journey: Appointment Set ow.ly/1YwTs

Cheers,

Mungo

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, perhaps you'd like to subscribe to the RSS feed.

You can also follow my tweets at Twitter.com/MungosADHD

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have gotten really industrious lately! Wow! That's inspiring.
    Is it the weather, the meds, what?
    I am getting organized too. Didn't know you did music too. My husband and I are original singer-songwriters. http://www.mollyandsonnyboy.com
    We have a gig next Monday night and so I am barely sleeping nowadays due to nerves.
    Ah well, thanks for mentioning my blog.
    I enjoy your tweets and blog posts.
    Musically yours,
    Amy Zents

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts