June 17, 2010

On Strattera I am Tired, I am Weary

I'm finding I am remembering to get things done more. I am getting more things done, and find myself in 'getting things done' mode a lot more than prior to the medication. But I believe that once the dose is increased, I will see a lot more positive and certain effects. I have my appointment on Monday afternoon for the next titrating level of Strattera.

Last night I went to bed late, so got a good 4 1/2 hours of sleep. Tonight I will go to bed much earlier. As Lou Reed of the Velvet Underground drones in Venus in Furs:
"I am tired, I am weary
I could sleep for a thousand years
A thousand dreams that would awake me
Different colors made of tears "

Cheers,

Mungo

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, perhaps you'd like to subscribe to the RSS feed.

You can also follow my tweets at Twitter.com/MungosADHD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts