June 8, 2010

Focus and Continuity in Group Meetings

This post will be brief - it has been a long day and I am good 'n tired.

No negative side-effects noticed. I had 3 one-hour-long group meetings scheduled today where I needed to pay careful attention to each and every participants' discussions and presentations. And in each of them, I was able to maintain my concentration for the whole hour. I caught myself looking out the window at one point, but noticing it sort of happened at the same time that I did it.

I find this to be promising. I found myself working the whole day at work - not spending too much time fiddling about or wandering about.

I think the Strattera is beginning to take effect. We'll see though - it is very early still, and I would like to see consistency around any possible positive effects, and certainly a much more powerful or shall we say deeper effect. I'm still skating on the surface of what I think I can do with this medication.

My desk started getting messy at work, but I realized it wasn't because I'm slipping back into crazy multi-tasking and disorganization - but that all the papers and folders on my desk were there because I was actively tackling my work. My to do list is still long, but I'm getting there!

Cheers,

Mungo

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, perhaps you'd like to subscribe to the RSS feed.

You can also follow my tweets at Twitter.com/MungosADHD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts