June 11, 2010

How To Make Diamonds In Your Lower Digestive Tract - Writing & Reading

I'll keep this nice and short. I have been sitting in the backyard reading and watching birds with my binoculars this evening. The beagle has been wandering about burying, digging up and re-burying a bone. He finally consumed it.

Today I had another round of one-on-one performance evaluation meetings with my staff, and found my focus was exceptional. Then spending time writing up my notes afterward worked out well also. I wasn't all over the place, up and down, left and right. If Strattera is helping now, or if this is what I am to expect to a much greater degree - then I am preparing a big thumb's up for Strattera.

The side effect that is bothering me is my lower digestive system compressing certain by-products of my digestion with such pressure and heat that I think I may be forming diamonds in my colon. While this may benefit me in the long run (diamond prices are high at the moment), it is a bit uncomfortable. Time to up my fiber in my diet. These stool softeners are not doing the job. Sorry. I felt uncomfortable writing that, I can only imagine how uncomfortable you are feeling right now, having read it and trying to shake the imagery I've implanted in your mind.

Have a good night - it is FRIDAY!!!

Cheers,

Mungo

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, perhaps you'd like to subscribe to the RSS feed.

You can also follow my tweets at Twitter.com/MungosADHD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts