September 13, 2010

I'm Still Here! Improving Day by Day and Getting Things Done!

I'm still here - I haven't posted for 19 days now. I have lots of content built up, but have had other priorities to attend to. Mostly, I've been 'getting things done'. Which is amazing.

I had a week of vacation recently, and I call it a week of 'chorecation' because I did chores. I don't resent this, because I see it as paying down the debt of having not attended to the important, priority things for the last several decades. I'm on my way to changing habits in a good way - I credit the effects that Strattera is making in me - my working memory is improving like crazy, my impulsivity has dwindled considerably, my 'hyperfocus' or inappropriately focused perseveration has diminished a great deal. My relationship with my wife is improving, as she is noticing changes in me too. I'm very pleased with my progress.

I'm up to 40 mg of Strattera a day now, feeling good about it. Dry mouth from time to time but nothing a glass of water won't fix. At least I'm not suffering from limbs-falling-off side-effects.

I came across this video just now, and thought you might find it as interesting as I did:


Enjoy,

Cheers,

Mungo

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, perhaps you'd like to subscribe to the RSS feed.

You can also follow my tweets at Twitter.com/MungosADHD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts