March 11, 2011

I'm Forgetful & Freezing Cold

Having forgotten to take my Strattera this morning, I'm finding myself awfully forgetful and - strangely - very cold. I have my winter jacket on, zipped up high. In the office. Could be just a cold coming on.

And the forgetfulness? Well - who knows. I'm not sure what typical effects would be if someone forgets their SNRI for a day. A stimulant, well - the effects of missing a dose is probably quickly evident. But SNRIs are slow to act, and last for 24 hours. Maybe I've still got some in my blood from yesterday. And maybe my nice little orbitofrontal cortex has decided to give me a break and chosen not to completely fall asleep.

Hope everyone is having a nice Friday.

Mungo

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, perhaps you'd like to subscribe to the RSS feed.

You can also follow my tweets at Twitter.com/MungosADHD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts