May 11, 2010

Thank You All for Visiting my ADHD Blog!

Since I started this blog less than a month and a half ago 2,620 readers have dropped by to read what I've written about my Adult ADHD assessment, diagnosis and treatment experiences. 485 of you have returned to read my entries week after week. Amazing.

I've had visitors from the following countries (in descending order of visits):
  • United States
  • Canada
  • United Kingdom
  • Philippines
  • New Zealand
  • Sweden
  • France
  • Ireland
  • Maldives
  • India
  • Germany
  • Netherlands
  • Switzerland
  • Denmark
  • Argentina
  • Mexico
  • Singapore
  • Hong Kong
  • Spain
  • Turkey
  • Italy
  • Ukraine
  • Sri Lanka
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Norway
Because of the number of international visitors, I've decided to include a translation tool - have a look on the right side of this blog. Now you can translate this blog into most major world languages.

Welcome everybody, hope you are learning as much as I have been learning, and are enjoying my posts about Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

Cheers,

Mungo

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, perhaps you'd like to subscribe to the RSS feed.

You can also follow my tweets at Twitter.com/MungosADHD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts