June 11, 2010

Daily Twitter Posting Roundup from @MungosADHD

Here is a roundup of my most recent Twitter posts from @MungosADHD.com:
  • Dr. Atila Turgay Dr. Kenny Handelman ow.ly/1WE3I
  • 3 Tips to Better ADHD Shopping | ADDaboy! - HealthyPlace ow.ly/1WN6f
  • ADD'ing it all up: Murphy schmurphy ow.ly/1WN6v
  • What Is It Like to Have ADHD? - HealthyPlace ow.ly/1WNvH
  • So I Married an ADDer: For Partners of People with AD/HD: Where Have All the Flowers Gone? ow.ly/1WRuM
  • Pinball Cognition: Help, I need an adult! Or rather, I did.... ow.ly/1WRvv
  • #ADHD New Blog Post: Day 7 on Strattera - Focused in Meetings and No Side Effects ow.ly/17GYX3
  • Stephanie Sarkis, Ph.D.is the author of 10 Simple Solutions to Adult ADD ow.ly/1X1MK - I highly recommend this book for all ADHDers!

Cheers,

Mungo

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, perhaps you'd like to subscribe to the RSS feed.

You can also follow my tweets at Twitter.com/MungosADHD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts