June 18, 2010

Day 15 on Strattera - A Busy Friday - Muchly Organized

This will be short. I had a busy Friday at work. I had been reading about Pattern Planning and so I made a few more recurring appointments in my work calendar to standardize typical tasks I need to do. I also created a work book specifically for my one-on-ones with my group so that it was broken out into 19 sections - one for each report. That way I can keep my notes organized.

I also created a couple of templates for various repetitive meetings which I hold, so that I will be consistent from meeting to meeting with the questions I ask, and with the feedback I expect to hear.

Because ADHD effects one's sense of timing, and ability to organize and plan ahead, by implementing this sort of proactive creation of patterns, I am using external methods to organize my internal life.

Cheers,

Mungo

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, perhaps you'd like to subscribe to the RSS feed.

You can also follow my tweets at Twitter.com/MungosADHD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts