June 19, 2010

Birthday Party Time! Strattera Effects

This Saturday my wife held a birthday party for me (which is on the 27th of this month, but we planned ahead) for my 40th birthday. It was great. Family and friends came over and we all chatted and ate food that my wife had arranged to be catered. It was a wonderful party, and our little boy seemed to enjoy all the people being around.

I received some wonderful and very unexpected gifts, and this made me feel like a very lucky guy. The best part of all was being with people I love and admire and care about.

It was nice being around everyone feeling like I could follow conversations for a long time - I really am getting some positive effects from the Strattera - being able to attend for a longer time to conversations in group situations.

At the end, I put away beer bottles and tidied up wine glasses. Now we have bottles of wine and a couple cases of beer sitting around. My wife never drank, and since last November, I don't drink. So now I'm not sure what to do with the booze. Bigger problems have come along in my lifetime, so I'm sure we'll figure something out. Probably have people over and force them to drink or bring it as presents. Maybe I'll give some to my neighbour.

Cheers,

Mungo

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, perhaps you'd like to subscribe to the RSS feed.

You can also follow my tweets at Twitter.com/MungosADHD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts