June 20, 2010

Doctor's Apppointment, but First: BBQ Pool Party

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment - a follow up to when he gave me the prescription for Strattera. Today was a nice day, relaxing and tiring at the same time. My wife and little boy and I went to a friend's house where we swam in their pool and had a BBQ for lunch. Little James floated about in an inflatable pool toy with a nonplussed expression on his face. He didn't seem too impressed. He preferred playing on the grass, picking up leaves and sticks.

I am aware that I can be impulsive in conversations, but I think I was appropriately witty and appropriately rude at the appropriate times. They did seem to laugh at my dry witticisms, and didn't look nervous at all.

Cheers,

Mungo

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, perhaps you'd like to subscribe to the RSS feed.

You can also follow my tweets at Twitter.com/MungosADHD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts