June 12, 2010

Went for a Hike as a bit of Nature Therapy

I went for a hike in woods in a valley behind our house on Saturday afternoon with a buddy. It was fun - we had a fire, and ate some food over our camping stoves. It was a fairly quiet day.

My weekends are not very structured, and I wonder if this is something I might consider to help me manage some of my symptoms. I mean, it is the weekend, so most people would say 'just kick back and relax, maybe get some home chores done whenever', but I'm not sure if that's right for me.

Maybe a schedule of some kind or at least a checklist that would ensure I get the right things done. For example on Sunday, I'd need to iron some shirts for the work days ahead, and prepare lunches etc...

Anyway - hope you're having a good weekend.

Cheers,

Mungo

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, perhaps you'd like to subscribe to the RSS feed.

You can also follow my tweets at Twitter.com/MungosADHD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts